Newfoundland in a Snapshot

  I dabble in photography, and as I was going through some of the photo's I've taken, I discovered a number of photos that pretty much sum up Newfoundland. Lots of fog, water and rocks. Depending on where you are in NL, your surroundings look a lot like a tourism ad, but with much more rain - and rocks. Lots and lots of rocks. I honestly love the crazy weather here, sun one day and rain the next, and a lot of my work is influenced by nature, so now I know why I write about fog and rain so much.  :)

                                                             A wharf on Fogo Island

                                                                 A view of Fogo  


                                                        A Beach in Gros Morne Park  
                                           
This was taken on Gros Morne Mountain, lots of gray clouds and -of course - rocks.

Comments

Popular Posts