I Really Like Blue...

  I'll be up front - I really love the color blue.

  Most of my clothes are blue, along with the walls of my room and even my bed-sheets. Blue just makes me ridiculously happy. My favorite shade? - a kind of gray/blue that could be either shade depending on the light. Obviously, this obsession would eventually lead to some form of artistic expression, and so I have written a poem about this passion and also painted a piece to match!

  I can't help it.

  I love blue.


Life in Chasm Blue

I have romance in color

A symphony of weightless

Blue

That passionate calm I feel

In a dusty dusk tone            

For vibrant life at noon

For cool stillness at night

Feather grass and wispy dew

A mystery wrapped in ribbon light

Can you feel that deep chasm blue

That saturates my life?          

I love only this

Blue world


IMG_9850.JPG

Comments

Popular Posts